Broadcast your own TV program through JOTI.tv!
Always wanted to start your own television station? This is your chance!! This is JOTI.tv Live TV. The JOTI.tv channel on Internet made for Scouts by Scouts. JOTI.tv would like to give every Scout around the world the chance to take part in this project. The JOTI.tv Live TV channel will broadcast live 24/7 during the JOTA-JOTI weekend. We would like to share our airtime with Scouts around the world to create an online television station that is created by Scouts around the world.
Upload your video: Upload
This is how you can “hijack” our airtime;
- Create an original plan what you would like to send to the world.
- Make the decision how to film your video; live or recorded.
- Build your TV studio for a live TV program OR plan your recorded film.
- Get in contact with JOTI.tv by mailing to firstname.lastname@example.org and tell us about your ideas.
How to create a video?
It is very simple! There are many programs and application that can help you create a video by cutting and editing your videos. For mobile you can use Magesto or Filmora which is free to download and easy to use. If you do not have a computer but you do have a smart-phone than also you can create and edit videos!!
Windows or Mac:
Here is a short list of fun programs to create with video:
- Interview (Your local group or important in your community)
- Game show (The
PriceScout is Right)
- Comedy (The Big
- TV series (As the World of Scouting turns)
- Educational (How does HAM radio work?)
- Workshops (The best fire making techniques)
- Video quality must be at least 720p (half HD) format
- Your program must be at least 15 minutes long
- We prefer that you use the English language during your program
- The program must contain Scouting or JOTA-JOTI related content